Gaming World
Gaming World
Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place Where Gaming Never Dies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tactical maps
FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 am by ikong2

» Need something?
FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm by hell77d

» 1cLicKed's AK47 Guide
FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:53 am by DonutVIP

» Some m4a1 tips from m4a1 guide by Globally3D
FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:10 pm by hell77d

» Doop's awping guide
FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:50 pm by hell77d

» FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK
FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 am by hell77d

» How to aim by WhiteBoyx
FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:00 am by hell77d

» How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y
FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:43 am by hell77d

» MW2: Add me, My Class, Tips, Etc.
FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 pm by ShAdOwMoN51

Similar topics
Poll
Affiliates
console addicted

FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hell77d
hell77d

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2009-05-21

FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK Empty
PostSubject: FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK   FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 am

A guide for the new players and dual accounters alike. Made by iTwAsLawK, much respect man.

iTwAsLawK wrote:
When creating a new account you must keep in mind a few things.
1 - GP does not come easily.
2 - Do NOT sell ANYTHING.
3 - Patience pays off.

Create your account. --- 0gp
Use a valid email address. You do not need to verify your account to play, but if you do then you will receive a free zp weapon of your choice for 90 days I believe (correct me if I'm wrong). This will tie in later.
Once you have done that, sign into the game client.

Select your character ---50,000gp
This is quite important as you must select a char. It will cost you 4,000gp so you will not be buying more than one. Choose carefully.

You should now have 46,000gp

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING YET
Your account comes with 2 perfectly good weapons. One M700, and one M16. These weapons must be repaired after every match in order to maintain their accuracy. DO NOT REPAIR THEM. Once you have your "real" guns, you will never use your m700 or m16 again. Use them until they break completely. The GP you save from this will be over 20,000gp.

Your first rank bonus will be 10,000gp after 913 experience points. This will only take you a few games.

Your second rank bonus will be 20,000gp after 5017 experience points. This should take you at most 20 games. However, it's good that it takes you a while, as you need to work on breaking your m700 and m16.

Your third AND FINAL rank bonus will be 30,000gp at 17785 experience points. This should take you a bit of time to get to.

Once you are staff sergeant rank and have recieved all of your rank bonus, you should have 106,000gp. (plus more, for the grinding you have done).
Include the 2 starter guns x 10,000gp = 20,000gp.
You now have 126,000gp.

You can also break your zp gun that you earned with the email, or use it until it runs out, and then break it a few days before.

Now that you have your setup, you want to be doing Missions every day. In a 30 day timeframe (based on a one month scheme) you will receive 15k gp if you complete the mission every day. (Not to mention the gp from grinding, and the gp from the zp crates you will undoubtedly earn).

Since an m4a1 costs 42,000gp, and an ak costs 43,000 I will use the ak47 for this example.

126,000gp - 43,000gp (ak47) - 35,000gp (deagle) = 48,000gp

So, you can buy yourself an ak47, and a dessert eagle backup, and still maintain 48,000gp.

After 1-2 weeks of missions combined with grinding you will have enough to afford an awm.

Now, you can either decide:
(a) I don't want a second pistol, I'll be fine with one.
(b) I want another pistol, perhaps a colt or p228.
(c) I want another deagle.

(a) If you are fine with only one pistol, then continue doing missions and grinding, and perhaps you will save up enough for a new rifle in a few months.
(b) In less than a month you can have a new colt or p228.
(c) If it's a second deagle you want, then be prepared for some heavy grinding. 35k does not come easily.

Once you have your 2 primaries, and the secondaries of your choosing, you are ready to complete the setup.

Flashbang's and smoke's cost 2,000gp each, so if you want them for both bags, that will be 8,000gp ( about 15 days of missions).

Now, we get into the maintenance scheme.

For 30 days of fast defuse it is: 5,900gp
For 30 days of expanded grenade slot it is 5,900gp

For the 30 day period this is 11,800gp. Assuming you complete your mission every day, you should earn at the minimum 15,000gp.

This will leave you earning 3,000gp a month, which gives room for days you miss the missions.

Sorry for any typo's, etc.

****This guide assumes you complete the missions every day and does not fully take into consideration the amount earned from grinding****
Back to top Go down
http://niemandkummertsich.wordpress.com/

FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK
Page 1 of 1