Gaming World
Gaming World
Gaming World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place Where Gaming Never Dies

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tactical maps
How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 am by ikong2

» Need something?
How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm by hell77d

» 1cLicKed's AK47 Guide
How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:53 am by DonutVIP

» Some m4a1 tips from m4a1 guide by Globally3D
How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:10 pm by hell77d

» Doop's awping guide
How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:50 pm by hell77d

» FreePlayers Guide to a Full setup by iTwAsLawK
How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 am by hell77d

» How to aim by WhiteBoyx
How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:00 am by hell77d

» How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y
How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:43 am by hell77d

» MW2: Add me, My Class, Tips, Etc.
How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 pm by ShAdOwMoN51

Poll
Affiliates
console addicted

How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hell77d
hell77d

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2009-05-21

How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y Empty
PostSubject: How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y   How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:43 am

A guide by [S]han*[D]y on hearing ghost's breath in GM.

Note: This lesson only show you how to hear ghost's breath basically and depend on your good headphone ( only for headphone)
1- How to manage the sound :
i advise that do not ever turn max volume because it wont be good for your ears. In order to hear ghost easier, you should use cardsound : Realtek (im using it), Creative, ... that can increase INNER SOUND (lol i dont know if you understand this ) like Realtek's soundman whatever. I guess anyone wonder why we use that tool. We use it to up Bass in control manager to 31-125Hz. It can help you hear breath better
I will show my sound manager under this( Most other soundcard have part that control EQUALIZE)
- Here is the randomly management sound:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img359/337/12334649.png ( 1st figure )
- From 1st figure, just look at the 4 first lines (100, 200, 400 and 600), then you turn those max ( 4 lines ) . Look at the figure under here:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img33/3327/randomf.png
Note: you can change the equalize whatever you want to hear better. It depend on your creative.

2- How to hear breath:
Spoiler:

Tips pro for someone who finish the first lesson:
Spoiler:

advance tips for someone who pro :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://niemandkummertsich.wordpress.com/

How to hear ghost's breath by [S]han*[D]y
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming World :: TSJT clan section :: Game Tactics :: Cross Fire-